- The in-flight WiFi on Air Premia flights is available to purchases for everyone.
- In-flight WiFi services are available once the aircraft takes off an altitude of more than 10,000 feet.
- Four types of paid data plans are available for in-flight purchase through your personal mobile phone or device. For details, please refer to the brochure prepared on the seats and the following.
- The services may experience some interruption due to satellite or weather conditions. If receiving or sending a large file (such as when streaming or downloading video content), your data plan may run out in a short time or the speed may be slowed down.
|Data plans||Hours of use||Data offered||Usage fee|
- The ‘e-text’ plan is for sending and receiving text messages such as on KakaoTalk. If you wish to browse the web or use social media, select a higher data plan.
- All data plans are available only on purchased flights and will be closed when data capacity is exhausted.
- Data plans are subject to the policy changes of Air Premia.
- For details regarding the use of WiFi, please refer to the FAQs on the main page of the portal that can be accessed on board or the menu tab ‘How much data do I need?’
- Select ‘Air Premia’
- Open a web browser
- Select a data plan
- Select the access type